Yes! With Temi, you can produce automatic closed caption files for your videos in minutes to open up your content to a larger audience.
After your file has finished transcribing, you can download your Temi transcript in one of two caption file formats: SubRip Text (.srt) and WebVTT (.vtt).
Here are the quick and easy steps:
- Upload video file to Temi
- Polish your video transcript in the Temi Editor*
- Download the transcript as either an SRT or VTT
- Upload the SRT or VTT file to your video player of choice (e.g. Facebook, YouTube)
- Now everyone can enjoy your content!
*Further editing in video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere, may be needed to ensure the captions are properly synced and that the caption breaks are optimal.
We do not guarantee that Temi captions are FCC or ADA-compliant.