- To display the search bar in the Temi Editor, press the ellipses menu in the top right corner and select Find and Replace
2. In the Search box, type the text that you want to find. Any instances of the found text are highlighted in the document.
3. Browse through the results by using the "Next" and "Previous" buttons.
4. In the Replace with box, type the replacement text.
5. To replace the highlighted text, click Replace; to replace all instances of the text in your document, click Replace All.